Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Winners Challenge 78 # Anything Goes no option

Goodevening / morning everyone what a great and
fabulous entries there where.
As always it was difficult to choose but here are the winners;

We have something new to add to the challenge,
The top three cards will be featured on the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog!
 We will share your winning cards along with any information you care to give us
 as well as a link to your blog. 

The 1st Prize winner will get an additional opportunity
 to be a Special Guest Designer
 on the SSS Blog, and share one newly created project
 with any Sherri Baldy image.
 What a great way to use your prize!



5 digi’s; Winner first prise goes too;

24 - Natasine




3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

26 - Tear Bears







1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;


25 - Gina



39- BeeBeeBabs





2 digi’s; DT winner is;

61 - Natalie Z



1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

4 - Annette S





Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;




And here are the links of the images



Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS challenge in the subject line
2 -3  winner challenge in the subject line
Winner DT SSS challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line




You have two weeks to claim your prize.

You can find your winners [ runner up ] badge on the sidebar








9 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Thank you for choosing my Honeycomb Bride Doll for DT Runner Up.
I am thrilled.

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you such a pleasant surprise!!!

Gina said...

Oh great ! Marvelous start of my week. I am a third price winner! :)
Congratulations to all the other winners as well! Creative regards, Gina

ArtCuore said...

Felicidades a todas las participantes y ganadoras... Felicidades Carla... es preciosa tu tarjeta... Saludos

Fikreta said...

congrats!

joke said...

Wow, I won the third prize, I am very glad!!
Congratulations to all the other winners!!

Groetjes Joke

Nataša said...

I was so excited, when I saw that I win in this challenge.
Congratulationn to all other winners :)
Hugs, Nataša

Unknown said...

Thank you for chosing my Breast Cancer Awareness card as a 2nd place. Congrats to all the winners! Yay! I love My Besties~

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Thank you for chosing my project as a second place. Congrats to all the winners.