Followers

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Reminder Ch134 # Anything goes option Winter Winners Ch133 Anything goes option Valentine

You can find the challenge HERE


Goodmorning / evening everyone this is a Reminder for the
challenge Anything goes option Winter
But before we go to the WINNERS of CH133
We look what the DT Members have made for beautiful cards/projects










Kay







And now to the Winners

5 digi’s and Guestdesigner; Winner first prise goes too;

3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

27 - Marleen



42 - Mary Marsh



1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;

37 - Marlene


50 - Craftartiste


54 - Girl in Chain [ Tina ]




2 digi’s and Guestdesigner; DT winner is;

41 - Julie O



1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

33 - Desire






Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;


And here are the links of the images



Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS and Guestdesigner challenge in the subject line
2  winner in the subject line
3  winner challenge in the subject line

Winner DT SSS and Guestdesigner challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line




You have two weeks to claim your prize.
You can find your winners [ runner up ] badge on the sidebar



6 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!

Mia said...

Wow! I am soooooo glad I am a winner!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! Kisses!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of Top 3 winners. Congratulations to the other winners. On my way to email you. Marlene

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the DT Runner Ups. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as a Winner here. Congrats to all other winners. My email is sent out to you karin.

Julie Odil said...

Wonderful DT projects! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your winners!