Followers

Monday, March 25, 2019

Winners from our Last CH 160 # ANYTHING GOES option FLOWERS


Goodmorning everyone today we announced the last 
Winners from our last CH.

I want to thank all off you who has join our Challenges all those years.
But we all see you still on Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest

And A Big Thank You from our Team Ladies


And Here are the last Winners


Winner 2 digi's


And Top 3 each 1 Digi

9 - Diane



11 - Teresa



20 - Mia



















Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS and Guestdesigner challenge in the subject line
Top 3 Winner in the subject line





You have Till next week to Claim your prize

5 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Whoohooo thank you for picking my card đŸ™‚ hugs Ria

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies

ahlers5 said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top 3. I am thrilled!

Mia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my bookmark to be on Top3. I am sooooo happy for my win. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs and kisses, my dear ladies.

monique said...

congrats ladies